This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by ALAGARSAMY 9 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

david.atkinson
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

We are using One World and therefore have to maintain one vendor across multiple subsidiaries and therefore want to keep the information consistent across each of the records.

Is there any way in SuiteFlow to:

1. When vendor record that is tagged with a custom field as Master Record is updated

2. Update 10-12 text fields that have the same Grouping Name (free text grouping field to link the records together), so therefore all of the vendor records are kept up to date at the same time?

Otherwise we are manually maintaining over 1,000 records, as we have 250 vendors that have 2 or more records because of OneWorld not allowing multi-vendor subsidiaries

Thanks for your help
    This is a cached copy. Click here to see the original post.

• #10286 Score: 0

ALAGARSAMY
    • Level 1

Hi David,

Yes. We can do it. First create a search for the vendors who are all tagged with Master record is updated is checked.

And create a workflow for the vendor record.create a state. In the action choose set field value & in the trigger type choose scheduled & in the condition choose the saved search which is created for the vendor. In the field select the field and enter the value. Under the schedule select the time when we want to run this action………

• #10287 Score: 0

david.atkinson
    • Level 1

Thanks very much. Once i’ve got all vendors that are tagged master what i want to do is update field values of all vendors who are no tagged as master – does that make sense?

It is more complex than what you have outlined because i need to find records with similar characteristics and update them all

• #10288 Score: 0

ALAGARSAMY
    • Level 1

Hi David,

Yes it will work…………..

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.