This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by MikeBucklaew 6 years ago.

• Author

david.lyle
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

In Customization -> Scripting -> Script Deployments, it is blank as you can see in the second screenshot.

But in the first screenshot (Customization -> Scripts) you can see I have 4 deployed portlets, 2 deployed user events, etc.

Can someone help me understand why the deployed scripts don't show up in Script Deployments? I'm using a non-sandbox test production account that I only have access to for a couple more weeks. Thank you.
    This is a cached copy. Click here to see the original post.

• #21268 Score: 0

pcutler
    • Level 1

Did you try:Checking the "Show Undeployed" checkbox
    Did these scripts come from a bundle with its contents hidden?
    Are you sure that you clicked the "Deploy Script" button on the script record to create a script deployment record (which is a separate record from the script record)

david.lyle replied on 05/08/2018, 09:38 AM: 1. Checking “Show Undeployed” shows the same thing. A blank list.

2. These were all extremely simple scripts I uploaded either through Eclipse or through the front end of Netsuite. None of them were bundles.

3. Yes I’m sure I did. Because they are literally being deployed and the behavior of the scripts can be seen in portlets and in user events. They should show up in Script Deployments I thought. The only reason I noticed is because one of the scripts was causing a hangup while editing customer records and I went to Script Deployments to try to deactivate my scripts one at a time to figure out which one was causing the issue. But no, Script Deployments is blank mysteriously!

• #21269 Score: 0

MikeBucklaew
    • Level 1

One other thing to try. I notice that you have "All Records" selected in the filters. There is another choice called "All". Subtle difference but some scripts are not deployed against records.

david.lyle replied on 05/08/2018, 09:55 AM: Oh wow…that was it. Thank you, that really was subtle, even had to scroll up just to find “All”. I was about to give up on Netsuite but you made me a believer again

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.