This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by calendar3 15 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

calendar3
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

I am having a very hard time trying to pull what should be a very simple report.

My vendor list includes people I have purchased inventory from as well as expense related vendors (e.g. phone company). I want to pull a report of just my vendors who supply me inventory (I only issue POs for these type of purchases, so basically a report to pull only Vendors I have issued a PO for).

When I try to create a custom search filter by PO # it makes me add the POs 1×1. I can’t see anyway to add all of them at once…there’s got to be a way, any suggestions or ideas?

Thanks.
    This is a cached copy. Click here to see the original post.

• #8183 Score: 0

Debbie D
    • Level 1

RE: Vendor Search by PO number

The easiest way I think is go to Purchase Orders, Enter Purchase Orders, List, then customize the view. Delete all Result fields except name then in the summary field put in GROUP. It will group all the results and only give you the names of the vendors you created PO’s for.

• #8184 Score: 0

calendar3
    • Level 1

RE: Vendor Search by PO number

Thanks Debbie. That was much easier. As a FYI in case anyone else needs to do this, there is one more step. When the list comes up, you need to go to “Type” in the bottom left corner and only sort by Purchase Order, default is “all” and it comes up with non-PO issued vendors.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.