This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by chanarbon 6 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

sklett
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

I’m getting this error when I attempt to validate a project against our production account. After specifying production and selecting a role, it then asks for a security question. I answer the question correctly and then receive:

The remote server returned an error:

https://system.na2.netsuite.com:443/…tionhandler.nl – Partial Content

Apparently defect #417922 is tracking this, but support hasn’t provided a workaround and it’s only S2 so it could be a while. Hoping someone here has found a resolution…
    This is a cached copy. Click here to see the original post.

• #4542 Score: 0

chanarbon
    • Level 1

HI sklett ,

Have you tried clearing the store metadata on the your workspace’s plugin metadata directory?

• #4543 Score: 0

sklett
    • Level 1

Hi Chanarbon, thanks for the reply.

I did clear it and it had no effect. I just completed setting up a brand new laptop, fresh eclipse, fresh SDF install, etc. and I receive the exact same error.

Back to SuiteBundles I guess ​​​​​​​

• #4544 Score: 0

kcng
    • Level 1

sklett , have you tried using the 17.1 version of the IDE plugin to do this?

• #4545 Score: 0

chanarbon
    • Level 1

sklett

Have you already upgraded your IDE to version 17.1? If yes and this problem still occurs, please let us know through a support case so we could properly track you concern.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.