This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by joershafer 6 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

joershafer
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

I am working to automate our collection process using a workflow with the send email action. We have two email address fields on customers and I would like to send one email to both. One is a native email field, the other is a custom email field. I am trying to use the custom email field as the CC by putting the internal ID and continue to get the invalid email address in the CC field error when it executes. NetSuite seems to allow for the use of a non-custom email field using the internal ID as the CC, but errors when I use a custom email field. For example, I can use {email} in the CC field but I cannot use any custom fields, even if they are email. Has anyone else ran into this? Only solution I can think of is to use a saved search to send the email(assuming it doesn’t have the same restrictions), and have the workflow complete the other necessary actions. Was trying to avoid having to maintain multiple processes for one purpose.
    This is a cached copy. Click here to see the original post.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.