This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by August Li 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

charlus.ap
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

When open the SuiteCloud IDE it throws this error:

I also attached the log file: https://system.na1.netsuite.com/core…6d279&_xt=.bin

I have tried to install the classic version of Eclipse, then install the SuiteCloud IDE plugin, and the error shows up, so I think that error might be caused by the SuiteCloud IDE plugin.

Please, anybody help me.
    This is a cached copy. Click here to see the original post.

• #4805 Score: 0

Lorne
    • Level 1

RE: Unparseable Date – SuiteCloud IDE

Hello,

This is possibly related to the regional and language options settings on your computer. You can try setting it to English(US) via your computer control panel to see if that is the trigger.

However, please open a case with Support so we can investigate if this is indeed related to the SuiteCloud IDE.

Thank you.

• #4806 Score: 0

charlus.ap
    • Level 1

I have just created the support case, I think that the configuration in my laptop is not the problem, from one moment to another, this error start to show up.

Thank you.

• #4807 Score: 0

Lorne
    • Level 1

RE: Unparseable Date – SuiteCloud IDE

Hello,

I have been able to reproduce this error by changing the regional settings on my computer.

Could you please test this on your end, then update your case with NetSuite Support regarding your findings.

Thank you.

• #4808 Score: 0

August Li
    • Level 1

try this workaround for now, we will fix this in the next release, add the following two lines at the end of the file “eclipse.ini” in the eclipse folder:

-Duser.language=en

-Duser.country=US

This issue occurs when “Regional and Language” date format setting is not “engllish” in Windows.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.