This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by tect22 6 years, 12 months ago.

• Author

chuckles
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

As of today a simple search for an invoice by number has started showing odd results. On some invoices I am getting the following error:

************** Exception Text **************

System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: An unexpected error occurred. Error ID: j2hrgo8z41wfc8536dho

at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtoc ol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)

at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtoc ol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters).

It does not do it on all invoices, but it always does it on the same invoices. This particular C# program has been running perfectly for several years. We are currently using 2015_2 version of webservices, but get the same error on 2016_1.

Apparently we had an update Friday, so it could be related to that.

Just wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience.

Thanks in advance.
    This is a cached copy. Click here to see the original post.

• #6407 Score: 0

taylor@abptech.com
    • Level 1

I had an error like this for weeks when generating invoices via web services, though the error ID would change most of the time but would always be a garbage “unexpected error” result. The problem was that the default sales rep for the customer I was creating for didn’t have an email address on their employee record and there was a workflow that triggered on invoice creation that emailed that sales rep. So it errored out, but since you aren’t generating an invoice, it likely isn’t the exact case for you. I might start at seeing what workflows are triggered when that saved search is generated, it seems to be associated for when wrokflow exceptions/errors aren’t handled correctly.

• #6408 Score: 0

chuckles
    • Level 1

Thanks for the insight….could well be my situation….but now I am getting a different error. “Application ID mandatory but missing”….sigh….

• #6409 Score: 0

tect22
    • Level 1

Hi chuckles

You need to create a application ID in Setup->Integration->Manage Integration->New.

Below is the SuiteAnswer Link for using Application ID in your App:

https://netsuite.custhelp.com/app/an…plication%20ID

Tect

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.