This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by KCSF Bud 5 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

KCSF Bud
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

I am trying to get to the actual bins that have inventory in them for specific items on a transaction search. Have exhausted every option I can think of – is this simply a multi-level join? Transaction -> Item -> Inventory Detail. If anyone has attempted this, help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    This is a cached copy. Click here to see the original post.

• #23107 Score: 0

rsm_ryan_meyer
    • Level 1

Using the Bin Number and Bin On Hand fields from the Item join doesn't work? It does for me.

It makes sense that the Inventory Detail join wouldn't work since that would join back to the transaction record and not the Item record.

• #23108 Score: 0

KCSF Bud
    • Level 1

Well I am only just learning about bin management – but for some reason on some items the Purchasing/Inventory -> Bin Numbers sublist is empty while the Inventory Detail sublist has values for specific bins. That specific bin correlates to what is on hand in the location and also to what is available when you go to fulfill the order. So I can get to the Bin Number/Bin On Hand fields you refer to but they don't always have the relevant data?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.