This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by ryanw 8 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Rox Flame
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

We are using the PHP toolkit to integrate an external e-commerce system with NetSuite via SuiteTalk. This is now working, but very intermittently. Sometimes it takes up to 3 minutes for a single add command to complete. This is resulting in a lot of “error fetching HTTP headers” errors and timeouts. Should we assume NetSuite is just annoyingly slow and unreliable, or could we try doing something different?
    This is a cached copy. Click here to see the original post.

• #6970 Score: 0

webbee
    • Level 1

Hello Rox,

We however use java for web services, and didnt faced this issue of intermitent speed slowness, is it on a specific time you faced or for a specific call?

We heavily use webservices and i think it is some bit with the code you have written, have you tried checking the webservice usage log, it shows how much time it took?

Let me know if this helped or if you need more help will you prefer pasting some bits of code to help.

thanks

AJ

• #6971 Score: 0

ryanw
    • Level 1

Originally posted by Rox Flame

View Post

We are using the PHP toolkit to integrate an external e-commerce system with NetSuite via SuiteTalk. This is now working, but very intermittently. Sometimes it takes up to 3 minutes for a single add command to complete. This is resulting in a lot of “error fetching HTTP headers” errors and timeouts. Should we assume NetSuite is just annoyingly slow and unreliable, or could we try doing something different?

I find NetSuite to be relatively slow, but not I’ve never had it that slow. I also use PHP Toolkit, but a composer package version with autoloading and namespaces.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.