This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Cloud 6 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Cloud
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

Hi,

Just discovered we might have around 10 orders (possibly more) without PO’s. Is there way to get these to display?

Thanks
    This is a cached copy. Click here to see the original post.

• #8215 Score: 0

scottm
    • Level 1

Hello,

Try a Saved Search (Transaction).

Criteria: Type is Sales Order, PO/Check Number is Empty.

That should do it.

• #8216 Score: 0

Cloud
    • Level 1

Hello Scott,

Just followed what you said, I was nearly there. I just selected Purchase Order – Document number is Empty.

However following what you said, is giving me 1071320 results, most of these dupes haha.

I had a the Document Number column in the Saved Search so I can see the Sales Order number and they all starting with like 100000, 200000, 300000 etc.

• #8217 Score: 0

Cloud
    • Level 1

Bump. Anyone please?

Thanks

• #8218 Score: 0

dmashburn3
    • Level 1

Criteria: Mainline = T (without this you’re seeing what looks like duplicate lines for each item on each order as well as a shipping and tax line)

Other than that, the same criteria Scott listed above should do the trick.

• #8219 Score: 0

Cloud
    • Level 1

Hello,

I’m still getting a huge amount of Orders, something around a million.

I’ve checked a few and they all have a PO number. I’ve done some more investigating. So I can’t see the PO/Check Number field on our Sales Order Page.

Our PO is being generated on the Item Line, Column called ‘Create PO’. (See image).

I’ve tried this before but thought I’ll double check – I went into the History tab and try and find that field however it doesn’t show up there.

Any thoughts?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.