This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by CREECE 6 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

CREECE
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

JDK: 1.8

SDF Framework Pref is enabled

Role: Admin (3)

I am just trying sdfcli listfiles with exactly the same arguments listed in the help example except with my information.

I enter the sdfcli listfiles command and the terminal just sits there with a blank line like it is waiting but you cannot type. Pressing return just leaves me with the error “password must be specified.

Example:

sdfcli listfiles -folder “/SuiteScripts” -url -email -account -role 3

[INFO] Scanning for projects…

[INFO]

[INFO] ————————————————————————

[INFO] Building SDF CLI 2017.1.2

[INFO] ————————————————————————

[INFO]

[INFO] — exec-maven-plugin:1.5.0:java (default-cli) @ sdf-cli —

SuiteCloud Development Framework CLI (com.netsuite.ide.core_2017.1.2)

[]< --- hit return here since it just hangs password must be specified. From the examples provided, I would expect to be prompted for a password. Any ideas? Update: I tried entering my password at the "blank" prompt and the listfiles operation worked as expected. There seems to be a bug with this as the password prompt does not occur.
    This is a cached copy. Click here to see the original post.

• #4519 Score: 0

chanarbon
    • Level 1

Hi CREECE

What’s the version of the account that you are working with? Are you using a 2016.2 account for this one

• #4520 Score: 0

CREECE
    • Level 1

Tried a release preview (2017.1) and just for comparison our latest 2016.X account. Same result on both. I expected the 2017.1 account to work at least but they do have the same account ID.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.