This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by rmartin@trxtraining.com 6 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

rmartin@trxtraining.com
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

I am trying to automate some tasks and would like to use the new SDF CLI, Has anyone effectively scripted it such that you don’t have to enter your password and answer “Yes” to the silly questions?

I was able to pipe my password into the the script so that I did not have to continually add it but when I try to do the same with “Yes” it just kicks me out of the script.

here is my code:

Code:
    echo $SDF_PASSWORD | sdfcli importobjects -scriptid custform_77_3740738_737 -type ALL -destinationfolder /Objects/records -account 123456 -email myemail@example -role 3 -url system.sandbox.netsuite.com
    This is the result (nothing get imported:

Code:
    java.util.Scanner.throwFor(Scanner.java:862)
    java.util.Scanner.next(Scanner.java:1371)
    com.netsuite.tools.handler.AbstractCommandLineHandler.prompt(AbstractCommandLineHandler.java:193)
    com.netsuite.tools.handler.ImportObjectsHandler.execute(ImportObjectsHandler.java:68)
    com.netsuite.tools.SDF.execute(SDF.java:282)
    com.netsuite.tools.SDF.main(SDF.java:86)
    sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
    org.codehaus.mojo.exec.ExecJavaMojo$1.run(ExecJavaMojo.java:294)
    java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

[INFO] Scanning for projects…
    [INFO]
    [INFO] ————————————————————————
    [INFO] Building SDF CLI 2017.1.2
    [INFO] ————————————————————————
    [INFO]
    [INFO] — exec-maven-plugin:1.5.0:java (default-cli) @ sdf-cli —
    SuiteCloud Development Framework CLI (com.netsuite.ide.core_2017.1.2)
    Enter password:Existing objects will be overwritten, do you want to continue? Type YES to continue.
    rmartin-mbp2-112:bc-items rmartin$
    This is a cached copy. Click here to see the original post.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.