This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by noehcc 6 years ago.

• Author

abeck@advantagelumber.com
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

Hello All,

This is my first post so please let me know if i'm missing any crucial information.

I'm looking to create a saved search that can specifically pull inventory adjustments that register zero dollar, but have positive inventory.

Here is an example….

Item:ABC is at -4 qty on hand. Inventory adjustment#1234 is adding +8 . And the 'new quantity is now 4.

NS will not hold the dollar value once an item has gone into the negative. So if an item is adjusted into the positive and an employee forgets to adjust the est. unit cost, we end up with inventory with a zero dollar value.

Currently my report pulls all zero dollar adjustments, but I want it to pull zero dollar adjustments that result in positive inventory.

If someone is -4 qty on hand and adjusts the item by +4, I won't care if the value is $0.00 since the inventory is now zero pcs and not yet positive.

Hoping this all makes sense and someone knows how to add this criteria to my saved search.

Please let me know if you need any additional information!!
    This is a cached copy. Click here to see the original post.

• #22877 Score: 0

noehcc
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

any updates?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.