This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by BrettKnights 6 years ago.

• Author

Kathy Woll
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

How can I find out what webstore categories are assigned to each of my items? I dont see a category field available in results of a saved search. Thanks
    This is a cached copy. Click here to see the original post.

• #22533 Score: 0

MChammaTX
    • Level 1

If you're using the new SCA Commerce Categories, then you can use the Commerce Categories search to see what items are associated with each.

If it's the legacy Site Category in Sitebuilder then I'm not sure as I don't know much about the legacy product.

Kathy Woll replied on 04/09/2018, 03:00 PM: Yes, we are using site builder. Thx

• #22534 Score: 0

Dew
    • Level 1

You should see a "Category" field, as well as "Category (no hierarchy)" and "Category (preferred)".

• #22535 Score: 0

Kathy Woll
    • Level 1

Got it, thanks. How about web store template?

• #22536 Score: 0

Dew
    • Level 1

Template doesn't seem to be available. You can use the Records Browser (search for "Using the SuiteScript Records Browser" in the NetSuite Help Center) and look under "item" – "Search Columns" to see what's available.

• #22537 Score: 0

rnedelkow
    • Level 1

Here's a link to the Records Browser

• #22538 Score: 0

Kathy Woll
    • Level 1

Thanks. I dont see it either. Any other way to get to it?

• #22539 Score: 0

fourthwaveconsulting
    • Level 1

There's a solution called 'shadow item template' that I think is still available as a bundle. There's no way to access the item template using built-in NS technology. The only way is to create a custom field and use a script to copy the item template name into that custom field when the item is edited. Then, you can use the custom field in searches and stuff.

• #22540 Score: 0

rnedelkow
    • Level 1

I think BrettKnights was the author of that bundle, but I'm not sure if it's still available.

• #22541 Score: 0

BrettKnights
    • Level 1

It is.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.