This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Stephanie.Polk 7 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Jarrod
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

I am curious to know if anyone can give me some direction here:

All the standard reports for sales vs budget require “Financial Statements” permissions.

We do not grant this permission to our sales team (confidentiality reasons – small company)

However – I cannot find an alternate solution to this.

Anyone have ideas on a Report or Search?
    This is a cached copy. Click here to see the original post.

• #8236 Score: 0

Stephanie.Polk
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

Hi Jarrod,

You can customize the Budget vs Actual report in NetSuite in order to override the “Financial Statements” permission. To do this, edit the report and click on the “More Options” tab. At the bottom of this screen, click the “Access” tab. The “Access” tab allows you to select individual names or group names to give others access to your custom report. Your selection will over-ride the standard, role-based permission associated with the target, so please exercise caution in enabling access.

By creating and sharing a custom Budget vs Actual report, you can also create a custom financial layout that allows your sales team to only view accounts that you would like them to view.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns. Thank you.

Have a nice day,

Stephanie Lowry

NetSuite Certified Administrator

Aminian Business Services

NetSuite Support: support@aminian.com

(949) 407-8417 | (888) 800-5207 x 17

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.