This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by carl.billings 7 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

ewcreagh
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

Hello, how can I restrict an Income Statement Department level report to only Operating expenses and No Payroll?

I would like to task an Accounts Payable (A/P Clerk Role) person to assist with Expense reporting reviews against Forecast.

I need to have AP run the Income Statement by Department with full drill down capability.

Is there a way to enable a combination of Transactions, Reports and Restrictions to show only the areas that I went to allow access to?

Thanks for your help.
    This is a cached copy. Click here to see the original post.

• #7033 Score: 0

bboese
    • Level 1

A saved search may work well for this, as it could not only help the AP clerk review transactions under certain expenses and departments, but also could be set to automatically email to them on a certain schedule, so they can review further. If you would like to have a free web discovery meeting to help you through this, email me at bboese@baacoffice.com

ewcreagh replied on 03/01/2017, 02:31 PM: Thanks Barry, understood and I have begun to create Department (we call them cost centers) Expense Saved Searches for distribution to the Department Manager. This was not my preferred method. I was really hoping I could restrict the account ranges and still grant full access to the income statement. Any ideas about implementing my dream solution?

• #7034 Score: 0

carl.billings
    • Level 1

The ideal solution is Adaptive (NetSuite Financial Planning) which allows this and even more granular permissions.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.