This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by rsm_ryan_meyer 7 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

rsm_ryan_meyer
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

I have a client who wants to see reporting for a rolling 24 periods. I can only see a way to get a rolling 18 periods easily. To compensate, I added two amounts columns, each showing a rolling 18 periods. One is based on report date, one is based on current date. The result is that I get 36 months’ worth of financial data in addition to other columns on the report. The message in the topic title also comes up.

Is this message saying that the report is missing data? There’s some data in all columns, but I obviously don’t know if it’s completely accurate without spending a lot of time tying it out. I found an old thread mentioning that the cap on reports is around 75,000 lines; has that been increased? This report, when exported is about 74,500 lines so it’s nearing the limit if that still applies.

Please let me know if this report is likely accurate, despite this message. Or if you have another way to pull a rolling 24 months, even better. Thanks.
    This is a cached copy. Click here to see the original post.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.