This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Wesselhoff 6 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Wesselhoff
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

We are using the default customer deposit Advanced PDF for prepayment receipts for our advertising customers. A customer sales order might have ad items that are for specific issue months, let say May thru December. We either manually take a deposit or a script automatically takes a deposit against the appropriate line item, let says the June issue. I have figured out how to pull sales order line item data on to the Advanced PDF (or at least it looks like that part is working using record.salesorder.”fieldname”), but what I need to do is connect the dots where I am pulling the specific line item from the sales order that the deposit was taken for. Right now anytime I run the advanced pdf for the deposit receipt, it simply pulls in the first ad item that was on that sales order.

I can’t quite figure out what I can key in on to connect the transaction ID or whatever on the deposit record to the specific line item on the sales order so it prints the correct item on the customer deposit Advanced PDF. Our functional consultant made a column field that sources the transaction list and will show “Customer Deposit 511” for the sales order line item, but it obviously isn’t the same type to make a direct match to the tranID on the customer deposit record.

Anyone done anything similar or have some insight on how to connect the dots? I would like to do it ourselves, but if there is a NetSuite Advanced PDF consultant out there I would be interested in getting some contacts.

Thanks in advance!
    This is a cached copy. Click here to see the original post.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.