This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by DenysS 5 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

DenysS
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

Hello!

I am hoping I am just missing something very obvious and throwing someone a softball here.

I am looking to create a transaction saved search on the sales order where I can pull the PO Vendor field results from the line items. I know I can do this with "Main Line Name" with a purchase order search, but I'd like to do this at a sales order level. I've tried referencing the field internal id {povendor} via the formula (text) selection, however if it is in the criteria the search errors saying the formula has an unrecognized field. If I use it in the results I receive "ERROR: Field Not Found" as the results.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
    This is a cached copy. Click here to see the original post.

• #22743 Score: 0

cduffyaz4
    • Level 1

Closest I could get was the ITEM Vendor not the PO Vendor..

Item "Vendor" information populated on the ITEM.

in your Saved Search, scroll down to the …related records for ITEM Fields… and select Vendor

I think the Vendor Name on the PO transaction is too far away from the Sales Order.

Attaching screen shots… as far as I got.

You might try starting at the Item then going both directions to the PO and the SO information…

Good luck

Attached Files

Pull povendor from Sales Order Line Items.docx

(151.6 KB, 1 view)

• #22744 Score: 0

DenysS
    • Level 1

Thanks for the response cduffyaz4. The only problem I can see is that we are a drop ship company so our items will have multiple vendors. BUT I'm thinking I may be able to at least grab the ones I want by going through the item. Thanks again!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.