This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by algonzales 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Sanjeev
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

Hello Users,

My suitecloud ide doesnot show any netsuite link i.e. it is not showing option for master password authentication, file upload and also there is no Netsuite icon on the top menu bar. I tried to remove the older eclipse folder and download & extract the new one but of no use. Please help me to get ride of this problem.
    This is a cached copy. Click here to see the original post.

• #4817 Score: 0

Lorne
    • Level 1

RE: Problem with netsuite IDE

Hello,

Please try the following:

-Window > Customize Perspective > Menu Visibility Tab > Check ‘NetSuite’

-Click OK.

Thank you,

• #4818 Score: 0

Sanjeev
    • Level 1

Thanks for your answer but in perspective Netsuite link is missing. I cannot find any netsuite link in ide.

• #4819 Score: 0

smehta
    • Level 1

Inside you Eclipse installation directory, would you please check the following location and provide me a list of com.netsuite.* files you see.

eclipseplugins

• #4820 Score: 0

Sanjeev
    • Level 1

Here is the list of file available in that folder

com.netsuite.ide.core_2.1.3.201212121626

com.netsuite.ide.eclipse.app_2.1.3.201212121626

com.netsuite.ide.eclipse.db_2.1.3.201212121626

com.netsuite.ide.eclipse.help_2.1.3.201212121626

com.netsuite.ide.eclipse.lib_2.1.3.201212121626

com.netsuite.ide.eclipse.ws_2.1.3.201212121626

• #4821 Score: 0

smehta
    • Level 1

Thanks, Sanjeev for the update. The set of NetSuite related jar files looks OK to me.

Do you have any other version of NetSuite SuiteCloud IDE installed on your system?

• #4822 Score: 0

Sanjeev
    • Level 1

No I haven’t installed any other IDE on my system. And one more thing is in other system where IDE is working fine ,there are total nine jar files but in my system it is only six jar files. Even after extracting the fresh IDE from given link in help center I am getting only six jar files

• #4823 Score: 0

smehta
    • Level 1

Interesting info on the differences in the number of jars. Would you mind telling me the version information for the IDE where you find 9 jars. I believe your’s is version 2.1.3, correct?

• #4824 Score: 0

algonzales
    • Level 1

Hi Sanjeev,

First things first:

1. Have you downloaded the right installer? 64bit package for 64bit machine, 32 to 32?

2. For what OS did you download? Installer for windows, linux, mac?

3. Have you tried re-extracting the files again from the downloaded installer and point your workspace into a directory that has never been used as workspace for any IDE?

Provided that we already have all this in place, can you check this file: [base folder for extracted IDE files]/eclipse/configuration/config.ini

Please check if this line exist osgi.splashPath=platform:/base/plugins/com.netsuite.ide.eclipse.app

If not, please pate here the contents of the said file.

Regarding 6 jars, this is expected if you just have the IDE for the first time. There will be other jars if you upgrade from another IDE version, say 2.1.2.

Regards,

Albert

• #4825 Score: 0

Sanjeev
    • Level 1

Yes I am using the same version 2.1.3 and on other system , it is the same version. May be I have deleted older one and extracted new IDE from the link. So it is showing only 6 jar files (but really I have no idea).

• #4826 Score: 0

algonzales
    • Level 1

It is expected that you only have 6 jars if you extracted the IDE installer into a new directory and not use update.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.