This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by mdeal001 5 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

mdeal001
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

Hi all –

I am trying to find a solution that would populate three line items on an opportunity record upon record creation. Long back story, but the team who performed our implementation added custom transaction body fields to segregate Recurring, Start Up and Other Fees (we are software vertical). These fields do not interpret the transactions currency. I'm hand holding now, as no one wants to change their process to add items to the forms so was trying to see if anyone has created a form that generates with pre-listed line items.

I'm not very technical, still learning, but have started down a script path with a beforeload event and the nlapiSelectNewLineItem / nlapicommitlineitem functions on the specific form in use. Anyone by chance have a similar experience?

Thanks all,
    This is a cached copy. Click here to see the original post.

• #23305 Score: 0

benvanderbeek
    • Level 1

That approach (beforeload, select/commit lines) is what I would have recommended. Hopefully that works for you.

• #23306 Score: 0

mdeal001
    • Level 1

Thanks vanderbeek – if/when i get it to work, i'll post. Glad to hear my thought process was accurate. Onto the design phase….

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.