This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by wei.shen@fleetmatics.com 7 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

wei.shen@fleetmatics.com
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

Hi there,

I just ran into an issue to access NS UAT database using ODBC. I am working on a C# Web service to access NS UAT Database every 5 – 10 min. It will open 9 connections each time. At first, it was working perfectly after ODBC driver and ADO.NET data provider were both set up. After several hours, the worker would be forced to stop for the error “The remote certificate is invalid according to the validation procedure”. This error would disappear after a while. Do you know whether this error is expected or not? Or whether there is a way to avoid such an error? Thanks

Here is more details on this error:

[542] Error Number -542. Unknown error. Consult documentation

at System.Net.Security.SslState.StartSendAuthResetSig nal(ProtocolToken message, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest, Exception exception)

at System.Net.Security.SslState.CheckCompletionBefore NextReceive(ProtocolToken message, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)

at System.Net.Security.SslState.StartSendBlob(Byte[] incoming, Int32 count, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)

at System.Net.Security.SslState.ProcessReceivedBlob(B yte[] buffer, Int32 count, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)

at System.Net.Security.SslState.StartReadFrame(Byte[] buffer, Int32 readBytes, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)

Thanks in advance. If you need any more information, please don’t hesitate to let me know.

yours,

Wei
    This is a cached copy. Click here to see the original post.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.