This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by DavidRogers13s 7 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

DavidRogers13s
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

I have a simple C# application who’s purpose is to get results from a Saved Search. Most fields are returned correctly with the correct results however for the “postingPeriod” field I’m getting internalID’s but no value in the “name” field.

Is that standard behavior, do I have to get the “Period” information from a joined Field, I don’t see a associated set of fields for this object?

Does anyone have any insight into this issue?

Update 1

Actually I think this is the case for all “basic” fields that have a “searchValue” of type “SearchColumnSelectField”, these have a fields: “name” and “internalID”(plus others), it appears to me that the “name” field is always null in the result set…

The internalID is populated but in this case, as well as many others its difficult to determine what set of properties that internalID is related to.

Update 2

I’ve been playing around with this some more, I’ve has the same issue with custom select fields(SearchColumnSelectCustomField), so I cross-posted(the more general issue) on StackOverflow. SuiteTalk in general is lacking documentation and I think that this solution can help contribute to filling that gap(in a small way).
    This is a cached copy. Click here to see the original post.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.