This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by ahumphrey 7 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

ahumphrey
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

The nlapiLoadRecord and nlapiSearchRecord functions in the SuiteScript 1.0 API are not working correctly for Vendor records. NOTE: This instance is a Sandbox environment.

var vendor_record = nlapiLoadRecord(‘vendor’, 1416); // 1416 is a valid record and DOES exist

vend_filters[0] = new nlobjSearchFilter(‘internalid’, null, ‘anyof’, 1416); // 1416 is a valid record and DOES exist

var vend_searchresults = nlapiSearchRecord(‘vendor’, null, vend_filters, null);

Both of these API functions return an extremely vague error message page that simply reads ‘id’.

When I go to my Script Execution Log, the error message title reads: ‘SSS_MISSING_REQD_ARGUMENT’ and the message is ‘id’.

This leads me to believe that the system thinks that I have no provided an ID at all (if it was an invalid ID, the message would read ‘record does not exist’).

We have an extremely important customization for a customer’s Go-Live that needs to be tested ASAP and is essential to the company’s business processes. However, I cannot test because I cannot access a vendor record via SuiteScript and continuously receive this error message.

This also bewilders me because this same functionality worked at this same time yesterday.

If anyone has any information, please let me know.

Thanks,

Andrew
    This is a cached copy. Click here to see the original post.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.