This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by starlingMark 6 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Scott.G
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

Hello, I have been embedding other fields in custom fields, with mark and concatenation to pipe out to maps on our website. It has been working extremely well except I cannot pull {quantityavailable}. I am sure some of the group have seen this question before but I have not had much look in the forum search. I have a simple script and it works with other inserted fields other than quantity fields like quantity on hand, available etc… I have also tried {locationavalaible} and a few others, seems I cannot pull any numeric field or perhaps a field associated with an item as well as location? I don't know. Here is my little script, and it works with most fields just not the one I need?

Case

when {quantityavailable} > 0 then 'Print this text A'

else 'Then Print this text B'

end

Thank you so much, Scott
    This is a cached copy. Click here to see the original post.

• #23734 Score: 0

starlingMark
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

Hi Scott and welcome to the forum.

The data you are trying to pull is actually linked to a location, so pulling it directly on the item record will not work for you. In case you haven't seen it already, check out the NetSuite Records Browser. It details all of the available fields, subtabs, and sublists on all standard record types. For the most part, if you can find it in the records browser, you can use it in a formula or script.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.