This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by kentbigdog 8 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

samzad
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

Hi Guys

I am having some issue showing the value of a new custom field for subsidiary record in PDF/HTML template on one of our sandbox account.

I have created a new custom field “Bank ID” ID= “custrecord_sub_bank_ident”. Trying show this field in our PDF/HTML invoice template by using the following syntax:

${record.custbody_sub_bank_ident}

this syntax follows the same criteria as the other custom field in the template which are flowing properly.

Examples of the other custom fields that are flowing properly:Field ID= “custrecord_sub_routing_number”

Syntax = ${record.custbody_sub_routing_number}
    Field ID = “custrecord_sub_swift_code”

Syntax = ${record.custbody_sub_swift_code}

I have checked the criteria/setting of the new custom field with the other existing fields and they are exactly same. Now question is this new field value should flow to the template like others but why it is not doing so? Could that be due to the recent S1 defects regarding the Advanced PDF/HTML templates?

Any suggestion is appreciated.

Sam
    This is a cached copy. Click here to see the original post.

• #2174 Score: 0

kentbigdog
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

Hi Sam,

If you use ${record.custbody_sub_bank_ident@label}, do you see the label for this field? If not, then maybe it wasn’t assigned to the form?

Kent

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.