This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by BrianE 6 years ago.

• Author

n.tiwari@manduka.com
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

There are users in our company who simply create a new csv import for every csv import they do. I am trying to clean this mess up and trying to educate the heavy users about how they can reuse their saved csv imports.

I am going to Setup > Import/Export > Saved CSV Imports in our account. I manually copy-pasted the saved csv imports in an excel and then checked & confirmed with 3-4 heavy users that their saved csv imports can be deleted. One user for e.g. created 350 saved csv imports but no longer need any of them. Now, I am trying to delete close to 500 saved csv imports. As an Administrator, the only way to delete a saved csv import I know is first update the csv import's owner to myself and make it public. Then search the csv import and delete it. I have to do this one by one – for around 500 saved csv imports. Is there any better solution for this problem?

Per NetSuite support, we cannot use either of the options – mass delete or scripting.

For scripting, they told me the following –

Saved CSV imports are not supported records for scripting. This can be verified by checking the SuiteScript Records Browser list from SuiteAnswer: Using the SuiteScript Records Browser (Answer Id: 10511).

Is there any other possible solution or maybe a workaround for this issue?
    This is a cached copy. Click here to see the original post.

• #24103 Score: 0

BrianE
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

You can delete both private and public saved searches you own so no need to make them public.

Note the href for the confirm after clicking on the button that deletes a saved search: /app/setup/assistants/nsimport/savedimports.nl?method=delete&recid=78 so you could just use that to delete them by id.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.