This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by chanarbon 7 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

latchadev
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

When I perform a programmatic search, I need to know when items for an Estimate record have been added or updated. On other record types there is an internalId that identifies it and a lastModifiedDate for when it was modified. These two fields allow me to see when something is updated or added. However, there are no such fields on an Estimate.itemList.item record.

Any ideas about this?
    This is a cached copy. Click here to see the original post.

• #6457 Score: 0

chanarbon
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

For the lastModifiedDate and the internalId, they are on the main line level. Items which can on the line level don’t have those two fields since they are more or linking the transactions and item that are there on the transaction. This goes same with sales order, purchase orders and other transaction which have line item which can be seen in the Schema Browser (https://system.netsuite.com/help/hel…alesorder.html). Please file a support case so that we would be able to have an enhancement or check if ever there is already an existing enhancement related to this one.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.