This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by jpangan 7 years ago.

• Author

particlepat
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

I can get my workflows to update simple text fields, but I can’t get them to populate the lead source for contacts for some reason.
    This is a cached copy. Click here to see the original post.

• #9979 Score: 0

scottm
    • Level 1

You need to provide a little more information about your workflow. Are you using values that are listed in Lead Source list.

• #9980 Score: 0

particlepat
    • Level 1

Originally posted by scottm

View Post

You need to provide a little more information about your workflow. Are you using values that are listed in Lead Source list.

Thanks and yes I am. I have NetSuite integrated with HubSpot for my marketing automation. HubSpot has an Original Source text field that has things listed like Organic Search, Paid Search, Direct Traffic, etc. I created this same field in NetSuite and successfully mapped them. Now in NetSuite I want to create a workflow so that every time the Original Source field contains Organic Search I want to update the Contact Lead Source to “Search Engine Marketing”, which is an option in the lead source drop down since it is an active marketing campaign. However, when testing I can’t get the Lead Source field to populate.

• #9981 Score: 0

jpangan
    • Level 1

With the information you provided, I assume you placed some condition in your Set Field Value action for Lead Source. If you mark the Enable Logging in the workflow, is the Set Field Value action or Lead Source gets executed or is it skipped?

Seems to be working fine on my end.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.