This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by smurphy820 7 years ago.

• Author

AGMNS
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

I made some changes to an existing (production) custom customer form in sandbox. I created a bundle in sandbox and installed the bundle in production using the overwrite option. All customization in the custom form in production is lost. All fields are there and the custom field groups are not there but all the fields are now just a list and the custom fields groups are not shown at all when you view the form. (Except in editing the layout of the custom form)

What could I have done wrong?

Is there a way to import the custom form as it exists in Sandbox?

Thanks in advance,

Andrew
    This is a cached copy. Click here to see the original post.

• #4228 Score: 0

smehta
    • Level 1

Hi Andrew,

We are aware of the issues behind transferring Custom Forms from Sandbox to Production. We are currently actively working on it and at this time there is no ETA on when a fix will be available.

Please file a support case so that you may track the progress of the same. Let us know if you have any questions.

• #4229 Score: 0

AGMNS
    • Level 1

RE: Installing Custom Forms from Bundle

Suhas, are you a NetSuite Employee as you show up as a junior member.?

Also since this is happening with custom forms it would be nice of NS to temporarily remove/disable the option of overwriting the existing form in Production and allow only a copy of the Sandbox form to be brought in in the bundle.

• #4230 Score: 0

smehta
    • Level 1

Yes. I’m a NetSuite employee. I’m working on getting my title corrected.

That’s a good idea but I would NOT commit on the suggested fix as there are other aspects to solving this.

I hope you would open a support case to track this request.

• #4231 Score: 0

timaschew
    • Level 1

Is this issue solved already?

• #4232 Score: 0

samzad
    • Level 1

This bundle issue always been a big beef of mine – I have seen it every time whenever move custom forms through bundle. All of the custom fields get migrated but looses the orientation, grouping and tabs. That is why I always realign the form after migration.

• #4233 Score: 0

smurphy820
    • Level 1

ANY update on this? Does SDF solve this?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.