This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by jmcadams 7 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

jmcadams
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

We have an existing web service between our proprietary fulfillment application and Netsuite for invoices summaries (Item, Quantity, Rate). Every month we call on the web service to create summary invoices in Netsuite (Invoice #, Item, Qty, + Rate). We recently added a new Discount Item for Sale so we could track credits in the Netsuite invoice summary.

Problem:

1) RATE is required on the item form and you can’t remove the requirement when customizing the form.

2) I entered “$0.00” for the RATE but all credits are displaying $0.00 from invoices processed in the web service.

3) I know we had the option to leave RATE blank at one point because I can see it another one of our instances.

Anyone have any experience or suggestions?
    This is a cached copy. Click here to see the original post.

• #6562 Score: 0

chanarbon
    • Level 1

Hi @jmcadams

For this concern, discount items normally have rate on it’s primary information section:

You may try using this property of the discount item to fix this one

• #6563 Score: 0

jmcadams
    • Level 1

Hi chanarbon, That is exactly the issue – in our world Discounts are never the same rate. They are based on specific orders, invoices, etc.generated in our proprietary application so we don’t want a RATE on the Netsuite Discount Item. We want to set it through the Web Service.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.