This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by TJB 5 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

TJB
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

While I have no problem adding and updating Quantity Break columns for Items, I can't seem to REMOVE an existing Quantity Break column. When I Map the Qty Price column to remove (via the "Item Pricing" subRecord), it has required fields that won't accept Null. I thought using the "Overwrite Sublists" option would work, but so far I haven't had any luck. When I did try, I received a " please enter the missing Price" message for the Qty Break I was trying to remove. Does anyone have suggestions on what I need to do to remove an existing Qty Price column from an Item?

****UPDATE****

David Norris answered this on another Post : His solution worked great. All Qty Price Groups were removed except (0) – just what I wanted.

(SOLUTION : This is an old thread, but maybe someone else will find this useful down the road. I was able to clear the quantity pricing from items – even those without a quantity pricing schedule assigned – by simply doing a CSV import. choose update for the type, and link the internal ID field. On the right, select ' quantity pricing schedule'. In the middle, click the pencil icon, and choose 'assign null value'. This worked perfectly for me, without having to create a fake quantity pricing schedule or other weird hacks.)
    This is a cached copy. Click here to see the original post.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.