This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by August Li 11 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

MChamma
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

I just tried the new IDE and it is pretty cool. One issue that I’d love to be able to resolve is how to ignore errors and warnings. I have a lot of errors on undocumented NetSuite references. As an example I have a search that runs on accounting periods. Every reference for fields, record etc shows an error. I know the script and search works but I still see errors all over my script.This is a little annoying and would love to be able to ignore them.

Thanks for any help.
    This is a cached copy. Click here to see the original post.

• #4845 Score: 0

MChamma
    • Level 1

RE: How to ignore errors and warnings?

Ok got it. You have to delete them in the errors and warnings list. I guess that works.

• #4846 Score: 0

corey
    • Level 1

RE: How to ignore errors and warnings?

I asked the same question on this thread and it answers at least the errors part. You can set how strict you want to show errors in window -> preferences -> JavaScript -> Validator.

I wasn’t able to get rid of all my warnings, but enough to let me breathe easy.

• #4847 Score: 0

August Li
    • Level 1

Aside from specifying an ignore list for each id that you want to ignore (under preferences->NetSuite->Validation), you also have the option to turn off all validation (also under preferences->NetSuite->Validation). After changing preferences, do a Project->Clean (assuming Build Automatically is ticked) to remove previous errors/warnings.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.