This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by michoel 7 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

biggio
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

Hi

Is any way to get Item Pricing currency from “Customer” search?

I know there are “Pricing Item” , “Item Pricing Unit Price” and “Item Pricing Level” I could use for search, But I do also need field like “Item Pricing Currency” for there might have multiple currency defined for this customer.

Tried to use formula {itempricing.currency} but without lucky.

Any suggestion?
    This is a cached copy. Click here to see the original post.

• #8252 Score: 0

michoel
    • Level 1

Try selecting “Pricing Fields..” and then from the popup “Currency”.

In a formula, you should use {pricing.currency}

• #8253 Score: 0

biggio
    • Level 1

Michoel,

Thank for reply,

However this does not work. Pricing Field will result to a long list that this customer could order. Not special item price that this customer belong to.

What I need is the “special” item pricing only that belong to this customer.

• #8254 Score: 0

michoel
    • Level 1

You may have to filter by Pricing Fields.. Assigned Price Level = Yes

• #8255 Score: 0

biggio
    • Level 1

I think the “Pricing Fields.. Assigned Price Level = Yes” solution should work, but Not…

If that value = true, then no results found. Even Assigned Price Level is the only criteria I have.

• #8256 Score: 0

michoel
    • Level 1

Just tried this and you are right, which sounds like a bug to me – maybe try asking Support.

Otherwise you could try filtering by Pricing Fields.. Price. Or maybe you will have better luck starting with a “Pricing” Saved Search instead of a “Customer” Saved Search.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.