This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by benvanderbeek 6 years ago.

• Author

david.lyle
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

I'm new to Netsuite and SuiteScript 1.0, but I have javascript experience. I am trying to figure out how to load information from a section under the general tab, specifically "User Notes" and "Transactions". I'm not even sure how to refer to this section, I think it's called sublists? I circled the section in red. I found that I can add "&xml=t" to any customer record's URL to access all the loadable getFieldValue fields. But the xml doesn't show any information from the circled section. I also didn't see any of this information when I run getAllFields() Any help would be greatly appreciated, including just figuring out what the name of this section on the customer record is. Thank you
    This is a cached copy. Click here to see the original post.

• #21259 Score: 0

benvanderbeek
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

One way would be to perform a search (see nlapiSearchRecord) for the given record type (e.g. transactions) filtered (see nlobjSearchFilter) to that customer. Those are related records displayed when viewing the record in the UI, but they're not stored on the record itself.

david.lyle replied on 05/16/2018, 09:05 AM: That’s very helpful, thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.