This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by ALOK binwal 6 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

kesan
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

Hi All,

I am getting the “An unexpected error occurred” when using the suite talk. Please find the request and response below.

Request:

< ?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

xxxx xxxxx xxxxx

.com

Response:

< ?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

soapenv:Server.userException

An unexpected error occurred. Error ID: ilj3o4cyj9v46rh18ljm

UNEXPECTED_ERROR An unexpected error occurred. Error ID: ilj3o4cyj9v46rh18ljm

partners-java10001.bos.netledger.com

How to resolve this? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    This is a cached copy. Click here to see the original post.

• #6758 Score: 0

jschneller
    • Level 1

We get these all the time. Web Services work great for weeks or months and then suddenly a bunch of unexpected errors. They last for a few minutes to a few days and then go away just as randomly. No code changes on our side either. I have reported it to support multiple times over the past 4 years and they can’t find the problem.

My guess is there is a misbehaving server in their server pool and some sort of stickiness with session or ip. Once the stickiness is gone we get a new server. Or some ops person finds the bad server and removes it from the pool. I could post at least a half dozen cases which show the same error.

• #6759 Score: 0

trimblee
    • Level 1

I don’t know when this happened relative to when you posted, but we observed all sorts of weird behavior with both web services and beforeload scripts Monday morning (CT).

• #6760 Score: 0

vconnect
    • Level 1

I wonder if this is related to a very strange error that I intermittently get when I do a search for Invoices via SuiteTalk. I get the first two pages ok, but after doing a SearchMore for the 3rd page I get a USER_ERROR “Please enter value(s) for: Organizer”. If I do exactly the same thing again, it will work ok. This onlyl happens once in a while. Also this is a very arbitrary-looking error message, since the Organizer field has nothing to do with Invoice transactions and in any case I’m only reading, not trying to add anything. So I suspect something is corrupted at the server end.

• #6761 Score: 0

webbee
    • Level 1

Originally posted by kesan

View Post

Hi All,

I am getting the “An unexpected error occurred” when using the suite talk. Please find the request and response below.

Request:

xxxx

xxxxx

xxxxx

Thanks

I think the syntax of is wrong , also i dont see a parameter of Role.

please advise if adding ‘role’ resolves?

thanks

• #16412 Score: 0

ALOK binwal
    • Contributions: 4
    • Level 1
    @alok_binwal

Hi,
    I am trying to update the journal entry line record using SuiteTalk. I am using line id as condition(where) to update the existing journal entry line. But API throw an error which is given below.
    You do not have permissions to set a value for element line.line due to one of the following reasons:
    1) The field is read-only;
    2) An associated feature is disabled;
    3) The field is available either when a record is created or updated, but not in both cases.

I am login with the admin permission and have full access, but still having the same issue. Struggling from last 5 days and issue is still in the same place. So if you guys have any idea than please share it with me. It will be helpful.

• #16413 Score: 0

ALOK binwal
    • Contributions: 4
    • Level 1
    @alok_binwal

Hi,
    I am trying to update the journal entry line record using SuiteTalk. I am using line id as condition(where) to update the existing journal entry line. But API throw an error which is given below.
    You do not have permissions to set a value for element line.line due to one of the following reasons:
    1) The field is read-only;
    2) An associated feature is disabled;
    3) The field is available either when a record is created or updated, but not in both cases.

I am login with the admin permission and have full access, but still having the same issue. Struggling from last 5 days and issue is still in the same place. So if you guys have any idea than please share it with me. It will be helpful.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.