This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Junior 7 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Junior
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

Hi,

Way too much of a rookie on this so was hoping to get some help here.

I want to customize the price list printout a bit and the basic template doesn’t seem to support adding the actual field “Item Name” {itemid} and only the display name. Guess this is due to the standard functionality in NS when you have a display name present on the record it will always use this rather than the itemid-field.

Fair enough – I was hoping to be able to customize this with the advanced template but I am now lost.

In the template it seems to gather the items with

${line.item} or ${add.item} when there are differences between some items. This brings out the items but it only displays the “Display Name” field {displayname}.

I’ve so far tried the following:

line.item.itemid

line.item.item.id

line.item.id

line.item.name

line.itemname

and nothing seems to work….anyone that knows how to get the data from {itemid} without leaving {displayname} blank on the itemrecord?

How would you add a custom field on items using the freemarker?

As a workaround in case this is the standardfunctionality and cannot be changed I was thinking of having a custom-field to source from the itemid-field and then use this custom field on the template….

All the help I can get would be fantastic!

Thank you!
    This is a cached copy. Click here to see the original post.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.