This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by chanarbon 6 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

rvasquez
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

Trying to use the CData ODBC connector to view a custom transaction we have created. I can see our custom fields and custom records, but don’t know where to query the custom transactions. Is it something I have to build from the Transactions table? Where is the link?

All I see where I query that transaction is this:

Enter your SQL query: select * from Transactions where InternalId = 1193561

(u’1193561′, u’setupCustom:CustomTransaction’, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, datetime.datetime(2017, 5, 19, 14, 12, 16), None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, datetime.datetime(2017, 5, 19, 14, 12, 16), None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, 1.0, datetime.datetime(2017, 5, 19, 0, 0), u’AWP-7′, None, None)
    This is a cached copy. Click here to see the original post.

• #8433 Score: 0

chanarbon
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

Hi rvasquez

Have you trued performing the similar query using the SuiteAnalytics Connect ODBC driver? If you have some table viewing tools like DBVisualizer, that could help you.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.