This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by mikesp 5 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

rvasquez
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

Is it possible to link a transaction based on the custom field of a line item?

We have a custcol_tracking_number on our vendor bill line items

I'm trying to match that tracking number with the tracking number in a fulfillment

Eventually trying to match the sales order to the bill we get from the shipping company

if I could do a SQL syntax join this would be fairly easy – how do you accomplish this with a saved search?

Attached Files
    This is a cached copy. Click here to see the original post.

• #23115 Score: 0

JohnCCole
    • Level 1

This sounds like a customization to me. You may have the tracking number on the bill, item fulfillment, and sales order, but I don't think there's a link from an AP Bill to an item fulfillment or a sales order so a Join query isn't possible, I think you would have to create a customization for this.

• #23116 Score: 0

mikesp
    • Level 1

Why not have a hyperlink here with the tracking number passing through the url to a saved search.

e.g. the hyperlink would look something like this https://system.eu2.netsuite.com/app/…l?searchid=141&custcol_tracking_number=TRACKINGNUMBERHERE&whence=

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.