This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by chanarbon 7 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Paul Reading
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

I want to bundle about 1000 images. Is there any way to mas mark images to make them available for bundles? I have all the file names in a file and I can do a saved search to find them, but I can’t see how to mass mark them available nor to mark them all en-mass.

As I have about 8000 images I don’t want to down load them all just to get the 1000 I need. Do I have any choice?
    This is a cached copy. Click here to see the original post.

• #4120 Score: 0

robert.paulson
    • Level 1

Hi Paul Reading,

Unfortunately, I believe there are no easy way to do that. There are no mass updates available, and the file record is not supported by script. Bundling a folder will unfortunately not bundle all its files. As far as I know, the files would need to be marked as available for SuiteBundles manually. I would suggest exporting the files and importing them in the other account if you have easy access to it.

I hope that helps.

– Robert

• #4121 Score: 0

chanarbon
    • Level 1

Additionally, you can have a SuiteTalk application to update the Available for SuiteBundles checkbox using an updateList operation by bulk

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.