This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by chanarbon 7 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

sundeepkotamreddy
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

Hi All,

I am trying to enable the ‘Custom Transactions’ feature using a bundle installation script, but the bundle is not finishing the installation.

I am receiving the following error:

Type: Bundle Installation

Function: beforeUpdate

Error: JS_EXCEPTION

{“type”:”error.SuiteScriptError”,”name”:”UNEXPECTE D_ERROR”,”message”:”TypeError: Cannot find function open in object [object Object]. (NLRecordScripting.scriptInit$lib#2226)”,”stack”:[“anonymous(N/recordService)”,”checkMarkToCustomTransaction(/SuiteBundles/Bundle 165134/iTPM_BI_script.js:94)”,”beforeUpdate(/SuiteBundles/Bundle 165134/iTPM_BI_script.js:44)”],”cause”:{“type”:”internal error”,”code”:”UNEXPECTED_ERROR”,”details”:”TypeEr ror: Cannot find function open in object [object Object]. (NLRecordScripting.scriptInit$lib#2226)”,”userEven t”:null,”stackTrace”:[“anonymous(N/recordService)”,”checkMarkToCustomTransaction(/SuiteBundles/Bundle 165134/iTPM_BI_script.js:94)”,”beforeUpdate(/SuiteBundles/Bundle 165134/iTPM_BI_script.js:44)”],”notifyOff”:false},”id”:””,”notifyOff”:false}

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks
    This is a cached copy. Click here to see the original post.

• #4108 Score: 0

chanarbon
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

To me, this seems that the object that you are trying to work with does not have the ‘open’ function. Also can you add the snippet that is returning this error. Also are you using to load the configuration using N/config. Based on the available configurations that can be loaded, the enable features is not available on the types if you check it in SuiteAnswers 43565 (https://netsuite.custhelp.com/app/an…ail/a_id/43565)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.