This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Dave@deepsurplus 14 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Dave@deepsurplus
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

I’ve been trying to import some items with Open Office and keep getting this error message…

Error,Our P/N

“You entered “”ERROR: Field Not Found”” into a field where a numeric value was expected. Please go back and change this value to a number.”,V82411

I had a lot more fields than this originally, I deleted the others to try and simplify things. Our part numbers often have a V at the beginning so I don’t think that’s the problem. there was also a funny box added on the error message at the end of each line, it didn’t cut and paste into here though so you don’t see it. Hopefully someone has an answer

Dave
    This is a cached copy. Click here to see the original post.

• #9655 Score: 0

efmns
    • Level 1

RE: Does anybody use open office for CSV import?

I’d have to see your data to say for sure, but it looks like instead of the numeric value of the part number, the field has a string with the value “ERROR…” instead.

I use OpenOffice.org all the tine with NS, and have no problems with importing csv values.

• #9656 Score: 0

Dave@deepsurplus
    • Level 1

RE: Does anybody use open office for CSV import?

Thanks for the reply, I figured out the problem, it was a custom field in the template that was set up wrong (nothing to do with the CSV import). I got it to work, Thanks,

Dave

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.