This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by JohnCCole 7 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

ljceranic
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

Hi all,

Hoping someone could help me out..

We have a requirement from one of our vendors to append a page to our PO’s which contains 4 labels rendered on an A4 Landscape sized page. I need to split this page into 4 equal sections, and render some barcodes etc.

The problem I have is I can’t seem to get the divs working properly in the Advanced PDF HTML engine.

I have tried the CSS suggestions found here: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1…-4-equal-parts

But Netsuite seems to render the Divs one under the other rather than splitting the page into four equal parts.

Thanks,

LJ
    This is a cached copy. Click here to see the original post.

• #2254 Score: 0

JohnCCole
    • Level 1

Have you tried using table elements instead? With the use of tables you’ll be able to create four quadrants on the page but there won’t be dynamic resizing. If you have more content then will fit on one page this presents another challenge.

• #2255 Score: 0

dominicb
    • Level 1

I’ve only worked very briefly with the PDF HTML engine so not sure how flexible BFO CSS support is, but the first thing I’d try would be:

Block1
    Block2
    Block3
    Block4

.block {

float: left;

width: 50%;

}

.row {

height: 50%;

}

• #2256 Score: 0

JohnCCole
    • Level 1

I personally have found div elements never do what I expect with the Advanced PDF and I try to not use them. The below should give you four quadrants.

Code:

1 2
    3 4

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.