This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by elie 6 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

elie
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

I have been deploying to the cabinet with Suitescript 2.0 (SDF) and the latest SuiteCloud IDE without glitches until last night when I deployed a few times to test something out, then tried tweaking my script one more time and deployed and all of the sudden I couldn’t connect. I received the following notice:

The remote server returned an error:

Bad Request –

Any ideas why this stopped working all of the sudden?
    This is a cached copy. Click here to see the original post.

• #4561 Score: 0

kcng
    • Level 1

Hi Elie, can you file a case so support can get the necessary information from you?

• #4562 Score: 0

elie
    • Level 1

I figured out a workaround for now and updated my project to use the NA1 data center (East) and got it working. Not sure still what would have happened all of the sudden to cause it to stop working, but I am operational again nonetheless.

Thanks!

• #4563 Score: 0

kcng
    • Level 1

Good the workaround is working.

• #4564 Score: 0

elie
    • Level 1

It only works temporarily, and then it breaks as well. I cannot continue to work with SDF like this… any ideas?

• #4565 Score: 0

ERPExperts
    • Level 1

Have you got the latest version of Eclipse? I found that installing the latest version and the latest version of the SuiteCloudIDE plugin fixed the connectivity errors for me.

• #4566 Score: 0

elie
    • Level 1

What version are you running? I definitely have the latest version of the plugin, but not sure about Eclipse. Which distro?

• #4567 Score: 0

kcng
    • Level 1

elie, could you try using the 17.1 version of the IDE?

• #4568 Score: 0

elie
    • Level 1

I will; I had a couple of client accounts that were stragglers and were just finally upgraded to 2017.1, so I couldn’t install until just recently. I’ll upgrade soon and try again.

FYI, the issue is still occurring on 2016.2 (I just had it break on me today after using it on and off since SW2017).

• #4569 Score: 0

chanarbon
    • Level 1

elie

Have you tried upgrading the IDE already? From the testing that I have done on my end, the scenario is already not reproducible so more or less it should be already fine.

• #4570 Score: 0

elie
    • Level 1

I just upgraded now. However, the problems I had were intermittent; occurred one day, but the next time I tried it worked again smoothly until today. Hopefully, these problems will now go away for good.

Plus all the other advantages of using the new IDE 😉

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.