This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by k_dunc 8 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

AGMNS
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

We have 3 custom fields on the customer record using the following behavior.

Field 1 – Master List

Field 2 – Filtered Against selection in Master List Field

Field 3 – Filtered Against selection in Master List Field

Field 1 Selected from Master List results in Fields 2 and 3 filtering their available Multi Select Options based on custom field in multi select list being equal to master list from field 1.

The bottom line is this all works fine on a “New” customer record, however I get no results displaying in field 2 or 3 when editing an existing record.

I’m probably missing something very simple, however cannot find it. Any suggestions?

AGMNS

One additional note … we were able to do this over the last week for existing records. We were upgraded Friday night to 2015.2 … could this be the culprit?

Update: If I uncheck “Store Value” on fields 2 and 3 they will both populate filtered as expected. As soon as “Store Value” is checked they only show the “New” and not the appropriate filtered list.
    This is a cached copy. Click here to see the original post.

• #3031 Score: 0

k_dunc
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

Hi AGMNS,

I logged a ticket with NetSuite last week because of something similar. A Custom Field comprising 3 sourcing and filtering criteria, which has been working fine for over a year, all of a sudden stopped working last week; yielding no results when the user attempted to select something. As yet, this case is still open and unresolved.

Cheers,

Kirk.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.