This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by leo1 7 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

dlawrence@cpsproducts.com
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

The company that I work for went live last year. We are now working on our reports, do most of you create your own reports yourself? or do you have a NetSuite person in house? or do you work with a NetSuite consultant?
    This is a cached copy. Click here to see the original post.

• #8260 Score: 0

dansteg
    • Level 1

You’ll probably want to start learning how to create your own searches and reports, so that you can create them on-demand, rather than waiting for a third-party to create them for you and update them every time you need a change. We have several “power users” in our company that know how to create reports, but I’ve also seen companies that have third-parties take care of this for them.

You can find some resources online or take one of NetSuite’s courses.

• #8261 Score: 0

mlumangaya
    • Level 1

Hi Mr Lawrence,

You can try the following SuiteAnswers articles for a start:

1. Answer ID 8365

2. Answer ID 8377

3. Answer ID 8374

4. Answer ID 7642

You can just navigate through related SuiteAnswers as you scan trough each ID.

Thanks!

• #8262 Score: 0

leo1
    • Level 1

Originally posted by mlumangaya

View Post

Hi Mr Lawrence,

You can try the following SuiteAnswers articles for a start:

1. Answer ID 8365

2. Answer ID 8377

3. Answer ID 8374

4. Answer ID 7642

You can just navigate through related SuiteAnswers as you scan trough each ID.

Thanks!

Hi, how do I go to that specific suite article?

Thanks!

rnedelkow replied on 10/13/2016, 07:26 AM: You can access SuiteAnswers under the Support tab of your account or click this link – https://netsuite.custhelp.com/app/home. From there you can search by title or ID number.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.