This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Mike Linke 6 years ago.

• Author

karenn
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

Hi all.

I am suddenly not getting the code snippets when I create a new 2.0 SuiteScript. It was working fine and I reopened Eclipse and now when I create a file I get nothing. NO clue what happened and nothing changed as far as I know.

Eclipse Neon Version 4.6.0

SuiteCloud IDE 2016.1.0.e4

Thanks,

Karen
    This is a cached copy. Click here to see the original post.

• #4587 Score: 0

david.smith
    • Level 1

Make sure your project is set for SS2.0. Otherwise I don’t know what might have cause this.

• #4588 Score: 0

karenn
    • Level 1

Yes it is. I even installed on another computer. After the install I created a new project and created a file, no problem. Closed the program and reopened the old project and tried to create a new file and the same issue occurred. Closed and open the project where the file worked and created a new file and the file is blank. Very weird and frustrating since I need to create new files and being new to 2.0 trying to create these new files on my own would be extremely time consuming and prone to errors.

• #16416 Score: 0

Mike Linke
    • Contributions: 1
    • Level 1
    @mike_linke

Same problem.  Fresh install of Eclipse Oxygen and SuiteScript IDE plugin.  Can select a script type when creating a new SuiteScript file, but the generated source code file is empty.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.