This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Former UG member – changed by Mod 2784 16 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

dkoehn
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

Does anyone have a way to produce a “Cash Basis” financial statement from Netsuite rather than an “Accrual Basis” one?

I need to produce a cash flow projection based on when the actual cash comes in and goes out. It is very time comsuming to do manually and try to split each check that was written into the various expense categories and each deposit into an income center.

I would appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks,

Deanna
    This is a cached copy. Click here to see the original post.

• #7643 Score: 0

Former UG member – changed by Mod 2784
    • Level 1

RE: Cash Basis Financial Statement

If you go into setup-accounting-accounting preferences-in the ‘general’ tab, there is a box that is called ‘cash basis reporting’ If you click it and save, should do the trick.

• #7644 Score: 0

dkoehn
    • Level 1

Thanks Angela! Will this make any changes so that I can not switch back to accrual reporting as soon as I am done printing the reports?

• #7645 Score: 0

Former UG member – changed by Mod 2784
    • Level 1

If your needing both, you might want to just customize the financials and save a copy for cash base, leaving default as accrual. To do this, go to your financial statement, click customize, and place a check box in the ‘cash basis’ box. Once you save it, you can run both reports without messing with your settings. You will need to do each report independently, though.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.