This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by August Li 11 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

ash404
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

Hi,

I’m not able to upload to my SuiteScript file because it is not showing but the SuiteBundle folder is showing.

If I try toaccess the SuiteScript File from another project I can, just not the one it is.

If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate any help.

Thank You
    This is a cached copy. Click here to see the original post.

• #4852 Score: 0

August Li
    • Level 1

Kindly check what kind of project that file is on (in NS Explorer, you can hover over the project name and a tooltip will display the project information or check if there is a SSP on the project icon).

It might be in an SSP project instead of a SuiteScript project. You can convert from one type of project to another by selecting the project and right click, select NetSuite menu and pick “Convert to SuiteScript project”.

SSP Project -> SuiteBundles / Web Hosting Files folders

SuiteScript Project -> SuiteBundles / SuiteScripts folders

• #4853 Score: 0

ash404
    • Level 1

RE: Can’t Upload to SuiteScript File

It is an SSP project, but when I try and convert it to a SuiteScript project, it throws an error message containing a number 3 and nothing else.

Like so:

• #4854 Score: 0

August Li
    • Level 1

hmm, it works on my end, so the error may have to do with your content, for the meanwhile, you can just create a new empty SuiteScript project and just copy over your existing files.

Can you take a look at the log file and send me the stacktrace for your error? the log file is /.metadata/.log , you should see something at the end of the log file that says Exception and then a series of “at com.netsuite.ide.eclipse.app…”, thats the information i need

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.