This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by August Li 10 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

mburstein
    • Contributions: 0
    • Level 1

I’m having a lot of trouble getting SSP uploads to work in SuiteCloud IDE. I have created the SSP application record and SSP File in the file cabinet already.

I was able to complete the initial upload of my SSP project from the IDE to the file cabinet. However, when I try to upload my updated .SSP files, I keep getting the following error:

HTML Code:
    The following file(s) were not uploaded:

An unexpected error occurred. Error ID: hk2zrfk7u1av6p91cq5o.
    – /SSP Project Name/FileName.ssp
    The Error ID changes each time.

Anyone been able to get this working?
    This is a cached copy. Click here to see the original post.

• #4781 Score: 0

Lorne
    • Level 1

RE: Can’t Upload SSP

Hello,

Please open a case with NetSuite Support. As this is an unexpected error it will require additional investigation.

Thank you.

• #4782 Score: 0

pujar
    • Level 1

Hello mburstein,

I uploaded a .ssp file in File cabinet from Suitecloud IDE.

It works fine.

Regards,

Puja

• #4783 Score: 0

martytruecloud
    • Level 1

I’m getting a similar error attempting to upload Suitescripts. Sometimes it works and sometimes it errors out with a similar message. This is a Sandbox environment. I’m NOT seeing the same behavior on other accounts. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Running SuiteCloud 2.3.3

• #4784 Score: 0

jordan.miller@lexjet.com
    • Level 1

RE: Can’t Upload SSP

Same issue here. I have been begging support to fix the problem since yesterday morning. I was told they pushed some code over the weekend that broke the sandbox and they don’t plan on fixing it until next Thursday! Not only is the SuiteCloud IDE broken but my RESTlets, Saved Searches and Suitelets are all running extremely slow or timeout altogether.

• #4785 Score: 0

August Li
    • Level 1

most of the issues with uploading are due to problems with the web service that the IDE uses rather than the IDE itself. Please work with support to check if web services for your particular account is functioning properly. if web services is fine and problems still persist, support will file an issue for the IDE for investigation.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.